Sunday, November 16, 2014

HOW TO KNOW WHEN SUMMER IS OVER

What would be the first indication that Summer is over?  The answer to that question is simple.  I look out of the window to notice that snow is falling to the ground.  It's certainly cold enough to snow.  However, it's warm enough for the snow to melt the second it hits the ground.  As a result, what should've been a snow covered street is actually soaking wet as if it were raining.  But it's not rain that's falling but rather it's snow.  So this weird snow/rain mixture has been falling for a greater portion of the evening and there won't be anything for me to shovel in the morning.  At any rate, this is the best type of weather to spend indoors.  And I'm thankful everyday that I still have a roof over my head.  This is not the type of weather to be spending the night sleeping on a park bench.
And as I'm lost in thought as snow falls from the sky, here are some photos of Tina Majorino.













 Tina Majorino and Orlando Jones
Tina Majorino
 







No comments: