Saturday, January 3, 2015

DAY BY DAY

While most of the United States of America is gripped by a horrible snow storm, Columbus, Ohio was instead facing the falling rain.  And the rain fell from early morning until 3:00 today afternoon.  It's not raining anymore.  Nor is it snowing.  Yes, it's cold outside, but that's about it.  And so ends the third day of December.  And soon the fourth day of December shall begin a few hours from now.  It's my hope that tomorrow will be filled with hope and optimism.  Because it's my goal to always strive to be a better person.  Each day offers the chance to improve myself.  Each day offers the chance to make today even better than yesterday.  I never claimed to be perfect.  However, I'm hoping to strive towards perfection slowly day by day.  And oh what fun it is to have another wonderful and fantastic day.  And oh what fun it is to see the hot scorching sun when Summer returns to our lives a few months from now.
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain have stopped falling, here are some photos of Jenna Dewan.























No comments: