Wednesday, January 28, 2015

THE SIGHT OF THE FALLING SNOW

And while the East Coast of the United States including New York City and Boston is battered by the Blizzard of 2015, Columbus, Ohio continues to be on the outer edges of the blizzard.  I'm not sure how long the good fortune of being on the outer edges of the Blizzard of 2015 will last, but it's reassuring that the driveway only needed to be shoveled once and it really wasn't that massive of an effort.  There were no 11:00 P.M. curfew to allow snow plows to clear away blizzard snow such as what happened in New York City.  Yeah, there were snow plows, but the snow plows didn't need to work so hard.  And life returned to Columbus, Ohio only a few hours after the snow fell with school resuming the next day.  Alas, New York City wasn't so lucky but that's not my problem since I'm not living there.  And so another day in Columbus, Ohio comes to an end with the arrival of evening as the snow continues to cover the ground.  I can safely say that I enjoy the sight of the falling snow.
And as I'm lost in thought on a cold Winter day, here are some photos of Katharine McPhee.































No comments: