Thursday, February 26, 2015

THOUGHTS AT NIGHT DURING THE WINTER

The street lamp outside provided the only illumination beyond the light of the moon.  Though the moon can't be found through the window that I'm looking out of.  It's too cold to be stepping outside since technically it's still Winter.  Roughly twenty-two more days until Spring.  And when Spring finally arrives, it's likely to continue to be cold at least for the first half of Spring.  But right now, it's night in the Wintertime.  And I'm thankful that I'm indoors on one of the coldest nights of the year.  It might snow later in the week.  It's not snowing right now.  The suburban street is quiet tonight.  It's a calm quiet evening during the freezing cold days of Winter.  And yes, I'm patiently waiting for Spring to arrive roughly twenty-two days from now.
And as I'm lost in thought late at night, here are some photos of Juliette Lewis.















No comments: