Wednesday, February 25, 2015

UNDER THE THICK LAYER OF SNOW

There is no need to rip dandelion weeds from the ground.  I say that with confidence because there is a thick layer of snow on the ground.  And the thick layer of snow remain on the ground as night replaces the day.  And under the cover of the moonlight, the snow covered weeds are blocked from the ability of flourishing across the landscape---But I am able to do so instead.  Yeah, the dandelion weeds and I can flourish across the landscape simultaneously.  However, life is much more interesting this way.  Yeah, I agree that it's cold outside.  It's going to be cold outside for a bit longer because it's Winter.  Springtime is getting close, but it's still Winter right now.  And more important that it will still be Winter tomorrow as well. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Selena Gomez.












No comments: