Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

And so the Gentle Reader and I gets to the part of the day when the afternoon replaces the morning hours.  With luck, all of us are fully awake.  Whatever grogginess that existed in the morning is long gone.  And if there wasn't much sleep with a great deal of work to be done, then grogginess will become unavoidable.  Thankfully, I'm not groggy nor am I sleepy this morning.  And that's fortunate.  Though I have nothing planned for today so that sleeping off grogginess is a possibility and despite the fact that it's cold outside, I don't want to sleep the day away.  At any rate, I'm not sleepy nor am I groggy so I'll have to find some other way to enjoy the afternoon.  And I'll think of some clever way to spend the afternoon after I surf the Internet for a little bit longer. 
And as I'm lost in thought on a freezing cold Wednesday afternoon, here are some photos of Leslie Mann.











 Leslie Mann and Joel Madden

No comments: