Sunday, March 22, 2015

THE FIRST WEEK OF SPRING. A WEEK FULL OF HOPE AND PROMISE. A WEEK FULL OF LIFE.

And so continues the month of March.  And so continues the first week of Spring.  Hope springs eternal over here in Columbus, Ohio.  Gone is the snow.  Gone is the ice.  Or rather, I'm not sure about the rest of the United States of America, but there is no snow and ice here in Columbus, Ohio.  I had no idea that I'd be living in Columbus, Ohio for such a long time when I first moved here in 1990.  I've been living in Columbus, Ohio uninterrupted from 1990 until April 2009 and then again from July 2013 to current.  And yes, life moves at a much slower pace here in Columbus, Ohio.  But still, this is a nice city to spend a significant amount of time as a resident of.
And as I'm lost in thought during the first week of Spring, here are some photos of Analeigh Tipton.













 Jake McDorman and Analeigh Tipton




 Analeigh Tipton






















No comments: