Friday, April 3, 2015

NO SWAMPS NOR MOUNTAINS IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

With Spring gradually replacing Winter, the topic returns to the need to keep lawn and gardens free of unwanted weeds such as dandelions.  And yet, despite all the weed pulling, dandelion weeds always return to ruin lawns and gardens.  And the one relief from the infection of unwanted weeds is that unwanted weeds such as dandelions never grow in the swamp.  Such a shame then that there are no swamps in Columbus, Ohio.  Yes, I looked for mountains in Columbus, Ohio and yet the Buckeye Mountain Range was never found.  I looked for the Buckeye Swamp Wildlife Preserve and yet the Buckeye Swamp Wildlife Preserve was never found either.  So a life of escaping unwanted weeds such as dandelions ruining lawns and gardens by tossing unwanted dandelions off the mountain or escaping to the swamps continue to be frustrated by geography.  But I won't be discouraged.  I shall find relief from unwanted weeds such as dandelions ruining lawns and gardens by ripping them out of the ground with as much aggressive force as I'm able to muster.  I won't be discouraged.  I won't  I won't  I won't.  Being discouraged isn't in my vocabulary.
And as I'm lost in thought on the opening weeks of Spring, here are some photos of Bella Thorne.






 





























No comments: