Friday, April 3, 2015

WITHIN THE SPAN OF A FEW HOURS

It stopped raining when the darkness covered the land.  It could've continued raining when night fell, but that wasn't the case.  And so upon enjoying dinner and watching some television, I checked my laptop computer.  It appeared that four times was the charm when it came to having Windows 8.1 downloaded into my computer.  And so the software embedded on my laptop computer is of the latest technology.  And all is right with the world except for the fact that I was earning a bit more than minimum wage.  Still, it's nice to be employed so I'm not complaining too loudly.  Morning is only a few hours away.  Daylight will eventually chase away the night.  But I still have to make it through the night before daylight can present itself.  And a lot can happen within the span of a few hours.
And as I'm lost in thought as darkness fills the land, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.





























 















Scarlett Johansson and Ethan Hawke







No comments: