Thursday, May 21, 2015

A TIME TO REST IN THE SPRINGTIME

There's a slight chill in the air.  Yeah, the window is slightly cold to the touch.  I might need to wear a jacket when I venture outside today.  If it doesn't warm up today, then it might warm up tomorrow.  I didn't pay much attention to the weather reports so I don't really know if I'll be needing the use of a jacket tomorrow like I need one today.  The Spring weather felt like Summer for a bit, but now it feels closer to Autumn.  Yeah, the weather is kind of cold, but there are ways to cope with environment that starts of scorching hot and then chills down to a slightly colder temperature.  And those coping strategies can be implemented today.  But first, I'll relax for a while.  Tonight will be a long night and I'm going to need plenty of rest ahead of time.
And as I'm lost in thought on a cool Spring day, here are some photos of Selena Gomez.
Selena Gomez, Ezra French and Earvin "Magic" Johnson
 Selena Gomez





















































No comments: