Saturday, May 16, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TOWARDS THE FUTURE

The world is at peace where I'm at.  No chaos.  No anger.  No forces of nature situated against civilization.  Of course, there would be peace and tranquility in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  Though I could intentionally seek out danger, but what would be the point.  I get no satisfaction from pushing myself so dangerously close to the edge.  And there's no point in departing from the calm and quiet place when there's no positive incentive for doing so.  And there are times when I wish were lucky enough to win the lottery.  Who doesn't have such dreams.  Though it's hard to win the lottery if the lottery ticket isn't purchased.  And the need to purchase the lottery ticket is far greater than the need to intentionally seek out danger when there's no incentive for me to do so.  And I look to the future with optimism and calm.   
And as I'm lost in thought late at night, here are some photos of Lily Aldridge.






















No comments: