Saturday, June 13, 2015

CONCERNING BUSINES SUITS

I do have a business suit.  However, I never really get the chance to wear it.  On the rare days when I have the free time to attend church, the church dress code is always informal which makes me the only person dressed in a suit for the church service---Making me the odd man out.  Minimum wage labor at Bob Evans Restaurant has no need for business suit attire.  None of the parties I'm invited to ever requires business suit attire.  As a result, I do have business suits, but such attire is never used and is collecting dust.  But hey, it's always nice to have a business suit attire around just in case such a thing would ever be needed.  It's doubtful that such an occasion would ever arrive and that I'm prepared for an event that will never arrive.  But it's better to be prepared for an event that will never arrive than to be unprepared when the impossible does arrive.  In the meantime, I got plenty of blue jeans, plaid shirts, zipper up hooded sweatshirts, scarfs, leather jackets and fedoras for the cold weather.  I got plenty of blue jeans, short sleeved plaid shirts and fedoras for the Summer weather.  And that's good enough for me.
And while I'm lost in thought in the nighttime, here are some photos of Katy Perry.




























Katy Perry and Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone aka Madonna







Katy Perry and Jeremy Scott


















No comments: