Sunday, June 21, 2015

SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015

And so today was the Summer Solstice. While the days were progressively getting longer and longer, that won't be the case beyond today. Beyond today, days will be progressively getting shorter and shorter. So I have enjoyed the longest day of the calendar for all it's worth. And on this hot Summer day, the longest day of the year is also an extra added benefit. Yeah, it would be better if I got to enjoy the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge. But still, that's something to add to the list of things to accomplish if and when I manage to earn enough money to do such a thing. Until that happens, I'll celebrate the Summer Solstice in good old Columbus, Ohio for a bit longer than expected.
And as I'm lost in thought on the Summer Solstice, here are some photos of Maggie Gyllenhaal.













 

 








Maggie Gyllenhaal and Liev Schreiber








No comments: