Sunday, July 12, 2015

COMPACT DISKS

One of the aspects of being forty-seven years old is getting to see the evolution of technology.  When I was attending junior high and high school in the 1980's, there were no IPods, smart phones, selfie sticks, World Wide Web, DVD nor compact disks.  Movies was viewed on videotapes.  Music was either listened to on vinyl phonograph or listened to on cassette tapes.  There were computers, but nothing as advanced as the laptop computer that I'm listening to now.  Yeah, I do enjoy using laptop computers, world wide web and listening to music on compact disks, but I've seen society function nicely without any of that stuff.  Still, I do enjoy and welcome the advancement of technology.
And as I'm lost in thought while listening to music, here are some photos of Gwyneth Paltrow.
















 
 









No comments: