Thursday, July 16, 2015

TECHNOLOGY

The more technology is invented to make life simpler, the harder it is for most people to actually understand how to operate the device.  I've seen lots of people struggle with the basic understanding of modern computer technology.  And so new versions of Windows and new versions of IPhones are invented to simplify computer technology understanding.  And more people's jaws drop open with shock by how something supposedly simple can be complex.   Personally, I never had any problem understanding the operation of computer technology.  Perhaps I'm one of the few who can grasp how to understand computer software operations rather quickly.  I can't program computers worth a darn.  I look at computer code and it all looks like gibberish.  However, I can operate the most basic functions of windows.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for the release of Windows 10 (What the heck happened to Windows 9 and why isn't it being made available?), but Windows 10 is going to be made available anyway. 
And as I'm lost in thought while enjoying some chewing gum, here are some photos of Candice Swanepoel.
































 Candice Swanepoel and Randy Jackson

No comments: