Saturday, August 29, 2015

THE JOYS OF HEALTHY LIVING

It's night.  I'm tired and I'm almost ready for bed.  Before bed I enjoyed a glass of lemonade and some sliced pineapple.  I do try to eat healthy.  No tobacco.  No alcohol.  I try to exercise whenever I can.  It's hard to find the time, but it's worth the while.  And I'm glad that I'm not a spokesman for the Tobacco Lobby.  I could never live with myself if I'm selling tobacco as a spokesman for the Tobacco Lobby.  It's far better not to smoke.  Healthy habits is better.  The body lasts longer and a great deal more is then accomplished.  And that alone is worth the effort used when exercising and eating healthy each and everyday.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Pierson Fode and Victoria Justice.












 Victoria Justice











No comments: