Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A GOOD DAY TO WATCH THE RAIN FALL

It started to rain halfway through morning and it kept raining non-stop for the rest of the day and most of the evening.  And I won't have to water the brand new grass seeks, the trees planted 2013 nor will I need to water the vegetable garden.  Nature has taken care of that for me.  All I need to do is sit back, relax while I watch the rain fall through the window.  Or I could sit on the porch while watching the rain fall.  Either option will be fine with me.  Not right now since the rain has stopped falling, but watching the rain through the window or sitting on the porch while the rain kept falling beyond the porch was a possibility during the daylight hours and the evening hours.  And I enjoy watching the rain fall.  Ah yes, watching the rain fall is among the most relaxing way to spend the quiet hours of late afternoon to early evening.
And as I'm lost in thought as rain fell for most of the day, here are some photos of Emily Blunt.

























 John Krasinski and Emily Blunt







No comments: