Friday, September 11, 2015

IS IT STILL RAINING?

Is it still raining?  I'm not sure.  It started to rain close to 4:00 in the afternoon and it might still be raining right now.  It was supposed to start raining around 5:15 in the afternoon.  Rain came early.  So the question remains unanswered.  I could stand up and check the window.  I'm lying down on the floor while typing this on my laptop computer in my bedroom.  Standing up to check the window should be easy.  If I'm in this bedroom with somebody else, I'd send that somebody else to check to see if it's still raining.  Alas, there's only me in this bedroom.  So I'll stand up to check the window.  Nope.  It's not raining.  Not yet.  Rain could always return.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out when afternoon slowly evolves into the evening.
And as I'm lost in thought as rain falls from the sky, here are some photos of Jennifer Aniston.









No comments: