Sunday, September 20, 2015

THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD AS I WATCH TELEVISION

And yes, watching episodes of the television series Community got me remembering the time when I attended Columbus State Community College from 1990 to 1993.  And no, I wasn't in a study group who all had the same major, attended all the same classes together simultaneously while cracking jokes in the private study room in the library together.  And no, there were never war game competitions so fascinating looking like those found on the television series Community.  But then again, reality is never as interesting as what you see on television.  I don't regret the time I spent on the Columbus State Community College campus and I'll do it again the same exact way if given the chance to do so.  Unless I won the lottery and got the chance to be a billionaire.  Then I'm off to London, England for a much needed vacation.  Sadly, I didn't win the lottery yet.  But it's always nice to know that the college campus is always there as an alternative to winning the lottery. 
And as I'm lost in thought about the Community College Campus, here are some photos of Lake Bell.









 Scott Campbell and Lake Bell








No comments: