Thursday, November 26, 2015

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

Well, it's Thanksgiving Day and what am I thankful for?  Well, I'm thankful for a long life.  I'm thankful that nothing bad has gone wrong when it's dark out.  I'm thankful for good health in daylight as well as good health in the night.  I'm thankful for the bountiful feast that I'm about to enjoy.  I'm thankful that Global Warming isn't yet a reality.  There is still hope to prevent Global Warming from happening.  I'm thankful that I'm living in a town that isn't torn apart by war.  Someday all towns on Earth won't be torn apart by war.  I'm thankful that I'm still alive and well and able to write this blog entry.  But I'll be more thankful when we live in a world without war, without famine, without strife and without difficulty of any sort.
And as I'm lost in thought on Thanksgiving Day, here are some photos of Bindi Irwin---The daughter of the late Steve Irwin aka the Crocodile Hunter.







 Bindi Irwin and her mother Terri Irwin


 Bindi Irwin







 Terri Irwin and her daughter Bindi Irwin
 Bindi Irwin


Bindi Irwin and her mother Terri Irwin























No comments: