Monday, December 28, 2015

AN EARLY SPRINGTIME

I'm praying to GOD that the current weather is more of a fluke and not the end result of Global Warming.  But the truth is that this Winter has felt more like an early Springtime and less like Winter.  Not that I'm complaining.  I don't have to worry about shoveling snow from the driveway.  Though I have to worry about mowing the lawn instead.  And it's difficult to build snowpeople nor is it possible to have snowball fights as well as downhill sledding.  The bright green grass never saw a single snowflake fall upon it.  Christmas has come and went without any snow falling whatsoever.  And so with the year 2015 ending, it's time to anticipate the arrival of 2016.  Great times and new adventures await the Gentle Reader and myself.
And as I'm lost in thought as Winter feels like Springtime, here are some photos of Eva Longoria.






















 Eva Longoria and Freddy Rodriquez
 Eva Longoria and her fiancé Jose Baston




















Eva Longoria on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon







No comments: