Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CELL PHONES VERSES PAY PHONES

It's hard to believe that I once felt that it was fine to take a step outside without a cell phone inside my pocket.  There was no need for such a thing.  Just have the telephone number you need to dial written down on a strip of paper and/or memorized, a few quarters and a nearby pay phone.  That's it.  You're as good to go.  Now the payphones are gone and it's weird to take a step outside without a cell phone in my pocket.  Actually, it's more like having a panic attack anytime I take a step outside without a cell phone in my pocket.  And thankfully, there are cell phones in existence now because I was starting to run out of quarters to feed into the payphone.
And as I'm lost in thought in the freezing cold Winter during the Afternoon hours, here are some photos of Whitney Port.
 







 



















 
 




No comments: