Monday, February 22, 2016

PEACEFULNESS

I'm just leaning against the wall.  I don't have a care in the world.  There is no sense of urgency.  The whole world won't fall apart if urgent action isn't taken.  Instead, I feel calm and relaxed this evening.  Not all evenings is this calm and relaxed.  However, this particular evening is calm and relaxed.  And it's a good thing too because I'll be needing to get some rest soon.  I have a busy day ahead of me and it's best to be well rested in anticipation.  I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow arrives.  Right now is the time for rest and relaxation.  I'm going to enjoy my rest and relaxation with enthusiasm and gusto.
And as I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of Rose McGowan.

























No comments: