Saturday, February 20, 2016

CALM

Do I have a reason to panic?  Do I have a reason to worry?  I honestly don't believe so.  I know for a fact that I've lived a life that's clean and pure.  Those who are clean and pure never has to worry about their future because there's nothing to feel panic nor worry over.  And so with night replacing day, the time has come to examine today's events.  And I can safely say that there's nothing for me to apologize for.  And though I'm constantly in a state of evolution, it's safe to assume that I'm on the right path towards positive self actualization.  And that feeling alone makes it all worth while.
And as I'm lost in thought after the snow has melted, but Winter itself hasn't ended yet, here are some photos of Olivia Wilde.



























No comments: