Friday, February 19, 2016

CONFIDENCE

I'm calm and confident.  Nothing can drag me down unless I let it drag me down.  And if I do allow something to drag me down, then I have to wonder what motivation I could have to allow such a disruptive force remain for such a long time.  You have to worry about people who are addicted to disruptive forces which only serves to destroy them internally as well as externally.  It's preferred to hang around with folks who hangs out with forces that enhances and improves them internally as well as externally.  Never allow negative disruptive forces drag you down to the Inner Circles of Heck.  You don't have to join such individuals in their scary and harrowing decent.  It's far better to watch from a distance and wonder where it all went wrong and be glad you're not among them.
And as I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Julia Louise-Dreyfus on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon










 Timothy Simons, Gary Cole, Matt Walsh, Anna Chlumsky, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sam Richardson and Kevin Dunn


 Anna Chlumsky and Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Anna Chlumsky







 Julia Louis-Dreyfus





No comments: