Thursday, February 4, 2016

TEN DAYS UNTIL VALENTINES DAY

It's the fourth day of February.  January is done and the first week of February has begun.  It's a calm quiet day in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  Valentines Day is ten days away and my birthday is eleven days away.  And though Valentines Day isn't nearly as splashy as Christmas, Valentines Day is still an enjoyable holiday to be observing.  Yeah, it's true that I'm not going steady with a woman right now (Though I would like to someday), but I'm not going to allow that to spoil my Valentines Day observation when it begins ten days from now.  And the ten day buildup to Valentines Day will be some of the best fun I've had in a long time.
And as I'm lost in thought on the fourth day of February, here are some photos of Alexandra Daddario.




















 












No comments: