Thursday, March 10, 2016

AS I LOOK OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AT THE FALLING RAIN

I thought it had finished raining.  But I guess not.  The rain has returned.  I'm not sure if it's still raining outside.  The window in my bedroom still has droplets of rain.  The street next to the house I'm living in is wet with rain.  However, it's either not raining right now or there's a light rain which isn't nearly as noticeable.  So a brief summery of today's weather is this---It was raining, then it stopped raining before it started raining again, but I'm not sure if the return of the falling rain is still going on.  It might be better to bring a rain coat and possibly an umbrella before embarking outside just to be on the safe side.
As I'm lost in thought as rain returns once again today, here are some photos of Ashley Greene.




































No comments: