Thursday, March 24, 2016

ENJOYING THE SPRING WEATHER

So what should I do today?  It's daylight outside.  It will be daylight for a few more hours.  I have the urge to walk outside and enjoy the sun.  Why shouldn't I?  Everybody else is doing it.  I look outside and I see everybody having fun.  They are enjoying the sun.  Ok, it's partially cloudy and it's slightly cold outside.  However, there's still daylight despite the clouds.  And I enjoy Spring weather, despite the chilly temperature to spend it all indoors.  And after enjoying the afternoon enjoying the great outdoors, then I can lay on the grass to watch the sunset.  Then night will come.  Then I shall have fun with the arrival of the night.  But until then, let's go outside to enjoy the daylight and the fun Spring weather.  I shall do so right away.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Spring, here are some photos of Krysten Ritter.

















 Krysten Ritter and James Corden who is the host of Late Late Show with James Corden
Krysten Ritter















No comments: