Thursday, March 10, 2016

IT'S RAINING! IT'S RAINING! IT'S RAINING! WATCH AS I DELIGHT IN THE FALLING RAIN!

And just when I assume that it has stopped raining, it starts raining again.  So the amended statement is that it has been raining off and on for the entire day.  Or rather, close to the entire day.  Or when evening arrives, it would have been raining off and on for the entire day.  It's been a wet soggy day with brief moments when rain doesn't fall.  It's a good day to be inside.  It's a good day to watch the rain fall through the window from inside the house.  It's a good day for fish, plants and ducks.  It's also a good day to be thankful that I have a roof over my head.
And as I'm lost in thought as it continues to rain off and on for the entire day, here are some photos of Lily Aldridge.





























No comments: