Friday, April 1, 2016

APRIL FOOLS DAY 2016

Today is April Fools Day.  And on the first day of April, we've seen everything from television and Internet advertisements for Kids Class on commercial airline flights, Real D goggles instead of 3D Virtual Reality Goggles and Internet Dating Internet Sites for Pet Animals.  And while it's all in good fun, it's tempting to join in with a phony Internet blog entry.  However, I thought about it and chose not to do so.  I mean, what could I possibly say that would pull wool over the eyes of the Gentle Reader.  So the Gentle Reader will be getting this type of blog entry instead.  But still, I would like to with the Gentle Reader a happy and enjoyable April Fools Day.
And as I'm lost in thought on the first day of April, here are some photos of Anthony Byrne and Natalie Dormer.






 Natalie Dormer














Taylor Kinney and Natalie Dormer






Natalie Dormer














No comments: