Sunday, April 24, 2016

SHOULD I WATCH TELEVISION

Should I watch television or should I read a book. That's a question that I had to ask myself earlier today. There are advantages and disadvantages for either option. Yeah, it's true that television is rather entertaining, but reading a book expands the mind. In the end, I ended up doing both. First I watched television. Then I switched off the television when there wasn't much on. Upon doing so, I read a book. So I got to do both. And it's fine to first watch television before choosing to read a book later on. So which television show should I watch and later, which book should I read? Ah yes, there are always choices involved. And the outcome is always decided by the choices that are made. And oh what fun it is to voluntarily make choices instead of having choices being made for me. Being able to voluntarily make choices makes life much more interesting.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm days of Springtime, here are some photos of Heidi Klum.




























No comments: