Thursday, April 21, 2016

SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW

So what happens now.  I'll be honest with you and say that I'm not sure what the next step should be.  I have a vague idea what the destination is going to be.  However, the path towards reaching the destination isn't nearly as clear as I would like it to be.  If the path towards reaching the destination was clear, then I would've been at the destination by now.  There wouldn't be any hesitation on my part.  Not to worry, I'll figure it all out.  I'm confident that all the answers will be furnished to me in due time.  The journey towards the destination can be almost as much fun as the destination itself.  Sometimes the scenic view towards the destination can be a fun and exciting journey.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm days of Springtime, here are some photos of Rebecca Hall.



 Morgan Spector and Rebecca Hall




 Rebecca Hall











No comments: