Friday, April 15, 2016

THE EXISTANCE OF HOPE

Tragedy is never the answer.  Tragedy is never the intended resolution.  It was never my intention to go down in flames.  It was never my intention for me to watch somebody go down in flames instead of me.  Tragedy was never predestined.  Nothing is ever predestined.  I never believed in predestination to begin with (Unless I'm time traveling).  The planet Earth is big enough for us all to live in.  GOD's plan is large enough to include us all.  And I do plan on living long enough to see the year 2068 if that's possible to accomplish.  I'm confident that I'll be hanging around long enough to see the year 2030 at the very least.  So grow your gardens and plant your trees.  Take care of the Earth and hang on to the hope of a better and brighter tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm days of the Springtime, here are some photos of Saoirse Ronan.






































No comments: