Thursday, April 14, 2016

THE POSSIBLE RETURN OF SPRINGTIME

The outside weather is starting to feel much more like Springtime instead of feeling like an extension of Winter.  I'm finally getting to wear a hooded zipper up sweatshirt when venturing outside.  It's kind of nice when the outside weather improves to such an extent, that I only need to wear a light grey hooded zipper up sweatshirt instead of a heavy Winter coat, a light grey hooded zipper up sweatshirt and a scarf worn in layers.  But the weather this month has been so crazy, that I'm not sure if the current run of good weather will last longer than a small handful of days.  I guess the Gentle Reader and I will figure all of that out in the days, weeks and months to come.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Springtime, here are some photos of Sophia Bush.

 Sophia Bush along with Genevieve Roth of Glamour’s The Girl Project, Susanna Homan of Chicago Magazine, Liz Reaney of Manicube and Tracy Neal of Paris Presents Inc.
Sophia Bush

















 







No comments: