Sunday, May 8, 2016

OPTIMISTIC

Well we survived another week. We made it all the way to Saturday. What will next week be like? Will next week be hopeful and optimistic? I certainly hope so. Nobody aspires towards tragedy. Not only those who are skating towards tragedy aspires for tragedy. The trick is to avoid high risk behavior that causes tragic outcome in favor of a much calmer existence. Burning the candle at both ends with high risk behavior may appear to be fun, but a much calmer existence might lead to a longer and much more fulfilling existence. A much calmer and much more fulfilling existence is exactly what I need. Therefor, I enjoy a calm and soothing existence because I have no fear of the future.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Ashley Greene.













 Ashley Greene and Joey King
 Joey King and Jared Eng
 Joey King













No comments: