Saturday, June 25, 2016

WHEN MAJOR METROPOLITAN CITIES STARTS TO SINK UNDERWATER

Beijing, China has more problems to worry about beyond the excessive smog. Yeah, it's about to become the only city to host both the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China and the 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China. The problem is that top notch scientists is claiming that Beijing, China is sinking underwater 11 centimeters each year. Call it Global Warming. Call it the consequences of ground water pumping. I'm not an expert in science so I'm not sure how this could possibly happen. This is an article that I found online and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it. I'm not sure how the problem of Beijing, China sinking underwater could be fixed. I guess the Citizens of Beijing, China will be needing to learn how to swim eventually.
And as I'm lost in thought as Beijing, China slowly sinks underwater, here are some photos of Chloe-Jasmine Whichello.










































No comments: