Friday, July 1, 2016

DRINKING COFFEE ON THE PORCH OVERLOOKING THE BACKYARD

What should I do today?  I got an idea.  I shall drink coffee.  And yes, it might be weird to drink a steaming mug of coffee on a scorching hot day.  And yes, it's possible for me to enjoy iced coffee instead.  However, I brewed steaming hot coffee on a scorching hot day.  And I sat on the porch overlooking the backyard as I enjoy my steaming hot mug of coffee.  And I felt calm and relaxed as I enjoyed my steaming hot mug of coffee on the porch overlooking the backyard.  I could see birds flying above me.  I can feel the calm relaxing breeze blow against me.  And all was right with the world as I enjoyed my steaming hot mug of coffee on the porch overlooking the backyard.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Karlie Kloss.


















Karlie Kloss on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
 







No comments: