Tuesday, July 12, 2016

RUNNING FREE THROUGH THE GRASSY FIELDS

The best part of the Summertime is the scorching hot weather.  Put on some sunblock and I could run freely through the grassy fields.  Not the grassy field that used to be behind the house that I'm living in because it's being carved into suburban houses.  But I can run freely through any other grassy fields instead of the one that used to be behind the house that I'm living in.  Yeah, it might take a while for me to get there, but the chance to run freely through the grassy field of the nearest public park would be more than worth the effort.  Ah yes, Summertime in Ohio.  It doesn't last long, but when the Summertime is here, I tend to enjoy it for all it's worth.
And as I'm lost in thought in the scorching hot Summertime weather, here are some photos of Jennifer Lopez.

























































 Hispanic-American actor, composer, rapper and writer Lin-Manuel Miranda and Hispanic-American actress and musician Jennifer Lopez
 


No comments: