Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I KNOW

It's great that you know.  I've always been happy about knowing that you know.  The problem is that I don't know.  I never knew.  Don't get me wrong, I actually want to know.  But nobody would let me know what they know about that.  So instead of doing that (Which is needed to get it off the ground), I'm forced to do this instead (Which is needed to keep it on the ground).  But they can't let me know because I already know even if I told them that I don't know, but I would like to know.  It's all part of the plan.  It's all part of the procedure.  If the procedure is done, then this will happen and that will happen too.  Then an overnight turning point beyond recognition will occur.  But he isn't allowed to know because he already knows.  And you need to let me know that you know.  So in the end, everybody knows even if they say that they don't know because it's impossible for anybody not to know what everybody else know.  So now that you know, you can interact with them to get  the procedure off the ground.  And you know that's the end of that and this is the end of this. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Alicia Vikander.






























 

No comments: