Monday, July 25, 2016

WHAT'S ON TELEVISION TONIGHT

It's perfectly alright to watch television while typing away on the computer.  There might be a few television shows that are interesting.  Yeah, the television shows might be a bit distracting.  But then again, I'm experienced enough in typing that I don't need to look at the keyboard of the laptop computer.  But I'm not fast enough when it comes to typing to function as a secretary.  My laptop computer keyboard typing skills isn't fast enough to function as a secretary.  Still, I manage to hold my own unpaid freelance.  I can watch television as I work on the laptop computer.  I can drink a steaming mug of coffee as I type away.  I can wear casual clothing attire.  Life is good.  Life is fine.  And with that in mind, let's see what's on television tonight. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Anna Camp.





Ben Lyons and Anna Camp

Anna Camp and Skylar Astin
Anna Camp





















No comments: