Thursday, August 25, 2016

IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GOOD EVENING AFTER ALL

I was hungry so I cooked myself some dinner.  And for dinner, I prepared for myself hamburger, French fries and boiled rice.  And yes, it was a very tasty meal.  Perhaps some sweet and sour sauce on the hamburger instead of the usual barbecue sauce.  Variety is the spice of life after all.  Perhaps watch some episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on television since there isn't much on television.  Ah yes, it has turned out to be a really great evening.  I'll need to clean up the kitchen.  It's always good to keep the house clean and tidy.  No dirt whatsoever.  There you go.  After I made sure that the kitchen was clean, then it's time to rest and relax.  I've earned it. 
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm boiling some rice, here are some photos of Michelle Trachtenberg.


































No comments: