Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CLEANING

First some breakfast and then some cleaning chores.  I have to sweep the floors, clean the rest rooms, vacuum the rugs.  I have run clothe through the washing machine.  I have to mow the lawn.  I need to remove the weeds from the lawn.  I need to use the trim the grass from the side of the house, the mail box and around the trees.  Yeah, it's going to be a busy day of cleaning.  But the truth is that the house will look better.  Plus, I'd feel better living in a house that looks better.  Plus, folks respect a guy better if he takes cleaning seriously.  Cleaning is good for the heart, cleaning is good for the body and cleaning is good for the soul and
And as I'm lost in thought on a scorching hot Summer day, here are some photos of Kate Beckinsale.



















































No comments: