Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I KNOW. I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN. I ONLY PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW, BUT I'VE SECRETLY KNOWN ALL ALONG

And so I'm still here.  And what do I do now that I'm still here?  I could be there, but I'm here instead.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being there.  However, in order to go from here to there takes a lot of planning.  It's not the sort of thing that could be done in only two weeks.  This way could be a great way to go from here to there.  That way could also be a great way to go from here to there.  They won't mind.  You thought they would mind, but they are more flexible about that situation with that person.  I could tell you the way to travel there, but you already know.  But yet, you can't know because it's supposed to be a secret---Even from you.  But they will come and in the end, they will approve.  We can dance with them when the hour arrives.  It will be fun for everybody when the hour finally arrives.  Be patient.  Always be patient.  He will do it in this way located at that place when the television show is broadcasted.  The moon will grace us all along with the stars.  Superstars of film and television shall talk to us under the moon and the stars.  Or perhaps it will be a bar band that will play the tune.  We shall see.  The hour will soon be here in that manner with those people.  We shall see.  All will soon be known.
And as I'm lost in thought on a scorching hot Summer day, here are some photos of Sophia Bush.








































No comments: