Tuesday, September 20, 2016

CALM IS THE NIGHT

It's night outside.  I could stay indoors where the lights are on, the doors and the windows are closed and the air conditioning is running.  Or I could step outside where it's still hot outside, it's dark outside and anything can happen without warning.  Yeah, some folks say that it's more sensible to stay indoors.  However, it's more adventurous to step outside.  So perhaps I'll step outside for a few minutes.  Alternately, I could step outside for a few hours.  It all depends on what happens when I take a step outside the house.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out as the night continues.
And as I'm lost in thought as I'm surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Haley Bennett.




























Miles Teller and Haley Bennett

  Haley Bennett
















Haley Bennett in the latest installment of the Magnificent 7 film series



 





No comments: