Tuesday, September 13, 2016

FACING THE ARRIVAL OF AUTUMN

Where did the time go?  When did the start of Summer transform into the end of Summer?  Three months couldn't have flown by that quickly.  I guess time moves faster than expected.  I'm not ready for Autumn.  I'm not prepared.  I'm not sure if I'll ever be prepared.  Perhaps I can persuade Summer to return.  What's that?  Autumn is going to arrive regardless of my state of preparation.  Gosh darn the luck.  I guess I have to face the Autumn regardless of my preparation.  With luck, what little I've done will be sufficient.  With luck, Autumn will be a fun and exciting time. 
And as I'm lost in thought as I near the end of Summer, here are some photos of Zosia Mamet---The daughter of film director David Mamet and actress Lindsay Crouse.



























 Zosia Mamet and Evan Jonigkeit

No comments: