Monday, September 5, 2016

LABOR DAY 2016 IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

It's getting late at night.  I need to start thinking about getting ready for bed.  I'm going to surf the Internet for a bit longer before I turn off the computer.  It's been a good day.  It's been a delightful evening.  Today was Labor Day.  It was an enjoyable Labor Day.  Alas, all good things eventually has to come to an end.  Labor Day 2016 is no exception.  Still, I have memories of how pleasant Labor Day 2016 to carry around with me.  Tomorrow is only hours away.  It should be fun to find out what tomorrow has in store for us all.  Tomorrow should be a fun exciting day that is full of happy and delightful eventful surprises.
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm eating a bagel late at night, here are some photos of Leighton Meester.


 









 
















No comments: