Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MOVIES

Perhaps I'll film a movie.  What will a need in order to film a movie.  First, I'll need actors.  I'll need the credibility needed to recruit actors.  I'll need a script for the actors to read and memorize.  I'll need to find a way to pay the actors.  I'll need to find a way to feed the actors.  I'll need to find a way to transport the actors to and from the set.  I'll need equipment to film with.  I'll need a way to distribute the film.  It's not necessary to find somebody to finance the film, but it does help.  A film isn't something that's put together within the span of two weeks maximum.  Some films takes three months to film.  Other films takes a year or perhaps longer than a year to make.  Some films took three years to make.  Perhaps I'll watch a movie first and I'll decide if I want to film a movie later.  Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.  Let's watch a movie on digital video disk instead.
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm drinking a cold glass of lemonade, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson on the set of the soon-to-be-released movie Rock That Body.























 



Demi Moore, Kate McKinnon, Scarlett Johansson, Jillian Bell, Zoe Kravitz and Ilana Glazer on the set of the soon-to-be-released film Rock That Body.
 









No comments: