Monday, September 26, 2016

WAITING FOR THE RAIN TO FALL

Good morning everybody.  Is it time for the rain to fall?  It's predicted to rain and it would be nice if the rain did fall.  It hasn't rained yet, but I'm hoping that it will rain.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying breakfast.  A steaming mug of coffee is ready for me to enjoy.  I'm watching the morning news on television.  Life is good.  I have no problems at all.  Any notion that utopia can only arrive when I'm suffering misfortune is incorrect.  And it's possible for me to have no problems at all and utopia will still arrive.  In fact, I'm expecting utopia to arrive when I'm having a good day.  And the truth to it all is that it's a very good day.  And you know it's a good day because the rain is about to fall today.
And as I'm lost in thought before the rain is predicted to fall, here are some photos of Ariana Grande.







































No comments: