Wednesday, October 12, 2016

POTATO CHIPS OR SLICED APPLES?

I'm feeling hungry.  It's time for me to enjoy a snack.  I might eat an apple today.  Or I might eat potato chips instead.  It depends on the circumstances.  Potato chips are salty while an apple is sweet.  Potato chips goes great with salsa, while an apple might go better with caramel sauce.  Potato chips are prepared by ripping open the bag while the apple needs to be sliced first.  Or you could eat the apple without slicing it.  Of course, then it's hard to dip the apple in caramel sauce if it's not sliced first.  Oh the choices to make.  Oh yes, indeed.  I'm sure I'll make up my mind eventually.  It doesn't take that long for me to make a decision.  With regards to that decision, I might eat an apple today.
And as I'm lost in thought while eating an apple, here are some photos of Emma Roberts.






































No comments: