Wednesday, October 26, 2016

THE PROCESS OF WRITING

So I'm facing the blank page.  I'm wondering what I should type on the blank page.  I guess I could start by typing a sentence.  Then I'll follow it with another sentence.  Then I'll keep typing sentences until I come up with a paragraph.  Then I'll hope that I typed something that folks will find enjoyable.  And if I didn't write anything enjoyable, then I'll rewrite it.  Though everything I've written so far are only first drafts.  I never do second, third, fourth or final drafts.  I never saw the need to do more than one drafts.  I tried to write with an outline, but I rarely stuck to it so I don't bother with outlines anymore either.  So I'll fill up the blank page with the first thing that comes to mind.  And the first thing that comes to mind is how pretty Amanda Seyfried looks in these photos that I've got posted below.
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm freezing cold and it's late at night, here are some photos of Amanda Seyfried.





























No comments: